Who are we looking for?
Every great and successful program starts with the quality of staff that are hired. We are looking for energetic, enthusiastic and highly motivated individuals who will firmly and passionately embrace our organizational mission statement.
"We provide a natural, tranquil home for communities to foster connections, fellowship, and growth. We create an environment where individuals leave feeling improved than when they arrived. "
Employment Opportunities at Bar-v-nok (Summer Camp Staff)
BAR-V-NOK is looking for warm, nurturing, empathetic people with a strong connection to their faith who will contribute to the sense of community and well-being of our approximately 90 - 100 campers; ages 7 to 15. Over the years we have had some fantastic individuals serve in this capacity and they are a testament to so many of our campers wanting to return year after year. We invite you to become part of this long tradition and apply for a position at Camp BAR-V-NOK 2019.
The position runs for the 3 weeks of camp with the occasional planning meetings leading up to our start of camp. Staff will be paid an honorarium at the end of the 3rd week session to reflect the work and commitment they have made to our camp and the campers. This position may lead to other opportunities in the summer, depending on booking requests that we receive.
What is required to apply for Camp 2019
- 16 years of age or older
- resume emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 letter of recommendation
- attend an interview if invited to do so
- attend any training sessions that may be required
- exhibit the following characteristic: leadership skills, responsibility, patients, dependability, responsibility, mature, integrity, ability to work independently, and display a positive attitude.